A church with a passion for Christ and a heart to serve, located in Port Hadlock of Jefferson County on the Olympic Peninsula of Washington State.
Greetings from Pastor Jeremy and the Elders of Irondale Church,
We are happy that you have found our church and are considering worshiping with us! In these times we are reminded afresh of the privilege and blessing of gathering as God’s family. Currently we are meeting as a congregation but remain cautious as new variants of the Covid-19 virus continue to circulate in our area. We strongly encourage wearing masks/face shields and 6′ social distancing in our sanctuary. We hope you will join with us in loving and serving one another to limit the spread of the virus. Please keep your church leadership in prayer as we make these difficult decisions and do our best to protect our community.
*We are transmitting our service outside of our sanctuary for those who would rather listen in their vehicle on the radio. Tune in to 102.7 FM!
Click on the “WA Health Dept. Guidelines” button below for more information regarding safe COVID 19 & variant practices.
- Worship Service-10:30 am, Nursery care and Children’s Church available (Masks/face shields are strongly encouraged for this gathering)
- Evening Service-6:00 pm, contemporary worship, prayer and Bible Study
- Community Soup 4:00-6:00 pm, Free homemade hot soup, bread and cookies – Serving take out and curb side delivery from 4-6pm.
- Prayer Hour in the Meeting Room at 11:00 am
- 3rd Saturday Busy Hands in the Annex: making quilts for kids in Foster Care
GIVING: If you would like to financially contribute to the on-going ministry of Irondale Church, you can do so electronically by clicking on the “Donate” button below. Thank you!