A church with a passion for Christ and a heart to serve, located in Port Hadlock of Jefferson County on the Olympic Peninsula of Washington State.
Re-Opening in Phase 2
Alert: In accordance with State regulations relating to the Corona Virus outbreak, most of Irondale Church’s services will be cancelled until further notice (see details below).
Greetings from Pastor Jeremy,
We are ecstatic to announce that we are meeting again as a congregation but remain cautious as we are aware of the slow precarious steps in the re-opening process. The leadership and I hope that you will patiently bear with us as we comply with the government authorities who are doing their best to limit the spread of Covid 19. Please keep them and your church leadership in prayer as we make these difficult decisions and do our best to protect our community. God Bless, Pastor Jeremy
Sunday: 10:30 Service and 6:00pm Evening Service are meeting. Unfortunately, Adult Sunday School and Children’s Church are cancelled until further notice.
- Sunday School-9:30 am, Preschool through Adult classes available
- Worship Service-10:30 am, Nursery care and Children’s Church available
- Coffee Hour
- Evening Service-6:00 pm, contemporary worship, prayer and an abbreviated study through a book in the Bible
Tuesday: Serving take out and curb side delivery from 4-6 pm.
- Community Soup 4:00-6:00 pm, Free homemade hot soup, bread and cookies in the Fellowship Hall
Thursday: Prayer Hour in the Meeting Room at 11:00 am
Saturday: *Cancelled until further notice.
- 2nd Saturday Men’s Breakfast at Chimacum Cafe
- 3rd Saturday Busy Hands in the Annex: making quilts for kids in Foster Care
- 4th Saturday Men’s Breakfast at IHOP (Irondale House of Prayer) aka our Fellowship Hall