A church with a passion for Christ and a heart to serve, located in Port Hadlock of Jefferson County on the Olympic Peninsula of Washington State.
Greetings from Pastor Jeremy and the Elders of Irondale Church,
We are happy that you have found our church and are considering worshiping with us! In these times we are reminded afresh of the privilege and blessing of gathering as God’s family. If you have further questions about our services or ministries, please feel free to call the church office at 360-385-1720 or email us at email@example.com.
*We are transmitting our service outside of our sanctuary for those who would rather listen in their vehicle on the radio. Tune in to 102.7 FM!
- Worship Service – 10:30 am, a service with a mix of contemporary and traditional worship music and an expositional message from our through the Bible teaching. Currently we are in the Paul’s letter to the Philippians. Come as you are and enjoy the family atmosphere as we endeavor to sincerely worship the Lord. We are currently meeting in the Fellowship Hall for our Sunday service.
- Community Soup, free homemade hot soup, bread and cookies – Serving take out and curb side delivery from 4-6pm.
- Prayer Hour in the Meeting Room at 11:00 am
- Midweek Service – 7:00 pm, a more informal time of worship, prayer and Bible study with a strong focus on application. Meeting in the “Church Annex” located across the street from the church in the living room of 261 E. Eugene St.
- 3rd Saturday Busy Hands in the Annex: making quilts for kids in Foster Care
GIVING: If you would like to financially contribute to the on-going ministry of Irondale Church, you can do so electronically by clicking on the “Donate” button below. Thank you!