A church with a passion for Christ and a heart to serve, located in Port Hadlock of Jefferson County on the Olympic Peninsula of Washington State.
Alert: In accordance with State regulations relating to the Corona Virus outbreak, most of Irondale Church’s services will be cancelled until further notice (see details below).
Greetings from Pastor Jeremy,
The leadership will continue to diligently provide spiritual services to the congregation primarily through remote access and when appropriate, in one on one meetings. It is our aim to make these adjustments as seamlessly as possible and to continue to fulfill our calling of loving God and loving our neighbors even in challenging times, we hope you will do likewise.
Sunday: *Cancelled until further notice.
- Sunday School-9:30 am, Preschool through Adult classes available
- Worship Service-10:30 am, Nursery care and Children’s Church available
- Coffee Hour
Tuesday: Serving take out and curb side delivery from 4-6 pm.
- Community Soup 4:00-6:00 pm, Free homemade hot soup, bread and cookies in the Fellowship Hall
Thursday: *Cancelled until further notice.
- Prayer Hour in the Meeting Room at 11:00 am (*please use this time to pray at home or while walking in the community)
Saturday: *Cancelled until further notice.
- 2nd Saturday Men’s Breakfast at Chimacum Cafe
- 3rd Saturday Busy Hands in the Annex: making quilts for kids in Foster Care
- 4th Saturday Men’s Breakfast at IHOP (Irondale House of Prayer) aka our Fellowship Hall