A church with a passion for Christ and a heart to serve, located in Port Hadlock of Jefferson County on the Olympic Peninsula of Washington State.
Greetings from Pastor Jeremy and the Elders of Irondale Church,
We are ecstatic to announce that we are meeting again as a congregation but remain cautious as we are aware of the slow precarious steps in the re-opening process. We hope you will patiently bear with us as we comply with the government authorities who are doing their best to limit the spread of Covid 19. Please keep them and your church leadership in prayer as we make these difficult decisions and do our best to protect our community.
Click on the “CDC Guidelines” button below for more information regarding safe COVID 19 & variant practices.
- Worship Service-10:30 am, Nursery care and Children’s Church available
- Evening Service-6:00 pm, contemporary worship, prayer and an Bible Study
- Community Soup 4:00-6:00 pm, Free homemade hot soup, bread and cookies – Serving take out and curb side delivery from 4-6pm.
- Prayer Hour in the Meeting Room at 11:00 am
- 3rd Saturday Busy Hands in the Annex: making quilts for kids in Foster Care
GIVING: If you would like to financially contribute to the on-going ministry of Irondale Church, you can do so electronically by clicking on the “Donate” button below. Thank you!